Georgia's 32-28 loss to Alabama in Saturday's Southeastern Conference Championship will undoubtedly go down as one of the most painful in the history of Bulldog football.
Recruiting, however, is much like the circus and "the show must go on."
Below, Bulldog commitments and targets weigh in with their thoughts on the class SEC clash in the Georgia Dome.
• OL Josh Cardiello (Buford) - "I thought UGA played their hearts out and had a lot of opportunities to win the game. They just fell a couple of seconds short, but it was very promising to see them play like that."
• OL Aulden Bynum (Valwood) - "A couple of things. I thought the Dawgs played their hearts out. I liked how Coach (Mark) Richt stood up for Aaron Murray and the players in the post game press conference."
• TE Jordan Davis (Thomson) - "My high school football days ended in a close one on Friday, and Saturday was a close loss so this weekend was a tough on for me."
• RB A.J. Turman (Boone; Orlando, Fla.) - "UGA and Bama played amazingly. Time just ran out on Georgia."
• DB Reggie Wilkerson (North Marion; Citron, Fla.) - It was a really great game even though the outcome wasn't what we wanted. Our guys played harder than I have seen them play. We will be back next year."
• DB Brendan Langley (Kell) - "Hard fought. The winner definitely earned it."
DB Kennar Johnson (Gulf Coast Community College; Wiggins, Miss.) - "Well it was a very good game, no doubt! Someone had to lose but there is nothing to do now but pick up where we left off starting in the off-season."
• DB Shaquille Fluker (East Mississippi Community College; Scooba, Miss.) - "Man, Georgia is supposed to be in the National Championship game! I was with them the whole way."
• ATH J.J. Green (Camden County) - "Georgia played great and they proved to people they are no joke!"
• 2014 WR Krenwick Sanders (Wayne County) - "It was actually a game unlike everybody thought it was going to be. Didn't come out with the win but, at the same time, you have to respect UGA."
2014 OL Alex Bars (Montgomery Bell Academy; Nashville, Tenn.) - "Great game. Tough loss for Georgia. Felt it could have gone either way."
• 2014 DE Andrew Williams (Eagles Landing) - "I feel like the time killed Georgia. They both played an equally good game."
• 2014 DE Bryson Allen-Williams (Cedar Grove) - "Georgia put up a good fight and it was a good game. I think it shows that the SEC Champion is always the best team in the country."
...More... To continue reading this article you must be a member. Sign Up Now for a FREE Trial